Wednesday 29 August 2012

A double film date with Perky!


Hullo ebearyone! Thank you all fur reading my furst film blog, i do hope you enjoyed it. I certainly did enjoy writing it.


My good Twitter furend @perky_penguin has suggested that we review two films each. One film with penguins in, and another film with bears in! This will give ebearyone a unique opportunity to appreshiate different films from a  penguin's and a bear's pawspective!!!! Here is Perky's beary clever plan:

Key
Pen = Penguin
Bear = Bear
@perky_penguin has recommended Madagascar as one, but i need to think of a film with bears. Any suggestions welcome!

Decishun has been made!

Hullo ebearyone. At furst i had to do a lot of research to see which films we could review as you can see...

Me doing reesearch
Finally we made a decishun thanks to a suggestion from our furend @Growlypanda2011. We have decided to watch any Care Bears Film, and Madagascar 2!



I do hope Perky likes it!

I am looking furward to this!
@Perky_penguin was quite nervous about watching Care Bears at furst, but he is going to be open minded and watch it to see if he enjoys it. I have seen Madagascar 1, but not this one so i am looking furward to seeing how all the anipals get on. Watch this space! Ehehehehehehe.

When we have reviewed them we will post our findings on our blogs! Please have a look at my furend Perky's blog! http://perkyandfriends.wordpress.com/







1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy watching the films. I am looking forward to reading your reviews :o) Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete