Wednesday 28 November 2012

Speshul puresent report

Hullo hullo ebearyone!

I am doings speshul repawt abouts a puresent i have received from my good good furend Reddy!

Reddy was beary kind and sent me sum Twinkies dat people in Merry Corn eats!!

Dis is not film revuews, but it make me feal likes i am in film if i eat dem cos i see dem all da times on films!!

Tooday my hoomin came back wiv package and i had to opens its!!

Is dis package furom Reddy???


Ehehehehe! I had troubles openings its!!

Yaaaaaaaay!!



*BUUUURP!* Delishus!!!
 Oh it was so delishus and i can't fanks Reddy enough fur my treats!! Now i feel likes movie star like John McClaine's furend Al, in Die Hard!!!

I am in da movies!
I have to give this record cayk score! Fank you Reddy!



DOCTOR RED'S PURESENT SCORE: 5 CAYKS AND A SOSIDJ!

1 comment:

  1. Omg 5 cayks AND a sosidj?!? WOW. you look so cute with the wrapping all over u and I think u got a lil something on your nose!! Hehe hope you enjoyed them cuz they're worth a bazillion dollars now!

    ReplyDelete