Monday 20 May 2013

Da furst Annual #Goldensosidj Awards!!



Hullo hullo ebearryone.

It now times fur me to let ebearyone enter da furst annual #Goldensosidj Award Prize Draw!!

To celebearate sosidjes, and films, and nice furends dis will jus be a purize draw fur some nice purizes!!

To enter all you as to do is DM me!! Den on Sundays da 26th May, i will be doin da purize draw!! 

I dids opes it would be bit more dan jus prize draw but i as delayed cos ob stoopid hoomin so it jus be dis for dis year. Maybe nekt year it will be bigger!!!


It dus be a good turnnouts!!!


No expensings spared!!

PURIZES


1st: Golden Sosidj Mug + Golden Sosidj Fabric Bag + #InternationalBedStation Large Fridge Magnet.

2nd: Golden Sosidj Fabric Bag + #InternationalBedStation Large Fridge Magnet.

Der will be 6 runners ups prizings ob a #InternationalBedStation Large Fridge Magnet.


Ere dus be sum pictings ob da purizes.







I dus opes you can join da purize draw and I dus loook furward to announcin da winnerers at da weekends!

Good lucks!!! Hugs.


1 comment:

  1. Well guys I am the MOST excited possible, and I think we should all post our film and book accomplishments anyway, just for fun #goldensosidj

    ReplyDelete